I should have put the Middle Tennessee State a little higher position but played it safe/smart. with 2 wins this weekend I got 6 points. For sure should have put Rutgers higher than I did
I should have put the Middle Tennessee State a little higher position but played it safe/smart. with 2 wins this weekend I got 6 points. For sure should have put Rutgers higher than I did
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I had 34 on Rutgers, 18 on Middle Tennessee St, and unfortunately 32 on Fresno St.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I wish I would have enter, but forgot to.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I am screwed, im in the same boat UTV.
i had 30 some points on fresno
Luckily in our pool, most everyone else put big numbers on Fresno so it was kinda a scratch.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Im basically done.
When BYU beats Oregon State tonight, thatll do me in
South Florida defeats #18 Florida 67-66 in basketball just now, SA scored with 1.8 seconds left to take the lead, very impressive win. UF has now lost three in a row.
Yep didn't see that one coming with BYU, those winds are crazy there. Oregon St was playing so well to end the season.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I know, I honestly thought that Oregon State would be very tough to beat with how well they were playing.
Well, shows ya how much I know haha
Bookmarks